I Was searching for how to do this for a client and came across this excellent video tutorial form FaqTVtutorials.
- Launch the Microsoft Outlook.
- Go to “File” menu, click on “Open” and choose “Import”.
- In the following window, select “Export to a file” and press “Next”.
- In the next window select “Comma Separated Values (Windows)” and press “Next”.
- In the following window choose “Contacts” and press “Next”.
- In the next window press “Browse” and then choose the destination to export and type the file name for your file.
- In the “export to a file” window, press “Next”.
- In the following window press “Finish” to complete the export.
- Launch your web browser.
- Type “gmail.com”.
- In the following web page, sign in to your google account.
- Click on the “Gmail” and choose “Contacts”.
- Move mouse down and press “Import Contacts”.
- In the following window, press “Browse”, select the file you want to upload and press “Open”.
- When it’s done, press “Import” button. Now you can see imported contacts.